• 51.9% of marketing professionals worldwide name video as the type of content with the best ROI
• Social media users have risen by 176 million in the last year
• Facebook now sees 8 billion average daily video views from 500 million users
• Snapchat users watch 6 billion videos every day
• 78% of people watch online videos every week, 55% watch every day
We’ve seen the importance of visual content emphasized by the changes that have occurred across almost every major social network, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat.
Visual content is 40x more likely to be shared on social media than any other content, so it only makes sense for you to be incorporating video into your marketing strategy.
Video has the ability to connect with its viewers, this is why more people are choosing to watch video on their mobiles and laptops, instead of sit in front of their TV screens. Social networks have recognised this and adapted their algorithms to now favour video.
As every social network has a unique audience, your social videos need to be optimized for different channels. A video that works on Instagram may not work on Twitter. Our team get to know your marketing strategy, and adapt the social media videos we produce to match the relevant platforms.
Your competitors are already leveraging social video, 61% of businesses are using video as a marketing tool. And with the rise of Snapchat and Facebook LIVE, social video is set to only get bigger
Our team can work as an extension of yours - we would love to hear your thoughts.